The DiaPlex Q Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Detection Kit provides for qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal swabs, oropharyngeal (throat) swabs, anterior nasal swabs, mid-turbinate nasal swabs, nasal aspirates, nasal washes, bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) fluid and sputum from individuals suspected of or to be tested for COVID-19. The DiaPlexQ provides a Real Time, One Step RT PCR-Based assay system for the detection of Sars-Cov-2.
- Multiplex OneStep qRT-PCR
- Hot Start PCR system by using optimized Hot Start polymerase
- Commercial Real-time PCR Instrument available
- High specificity: simultaneous detection of ORF1a and N gene.
- Simultaneous Detection of ORF1a / N gene
- CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-time qRT-PCR Panel Primers and Probes High specific targets were selected based on the US CDC guidelines
- KIT HS Code : 3822.00.10
- Kit Specification : Kit Box (100test) Size : 95 * 55 * 60mm
- Kit requires special storage : Required refrigeration (-25 ~ -15 °C)
- Expiration Length : Validity 1 year
- Time to extract results : 1 hour 45 minutes
- Covid19 Test of Choice for FEMA (US Federal Emergency Management Agency)
Approvals and Certifications:
- FDA EUA Approved
- CE Marking Approved
- SFDA Approved (South Korea FDA)
- Approved in Europe, CANADA, Thailand, and Philippines
- Registered in Malaysia, India, Mexico, and Taiwan
100 Tests Per Case (10 cases MOQ)
Please Note: This information does not constitute an offer for sale in any market, jurisdiction or country where regulatory clearance or approval is not obtained for such sale.